Here are some tips:
- Separate work life from home life.
- Get “ready” for work.
- Establish “office” hours.
- Divide up your day.
- Set up the proper environment.
- Keep the lines of communication open.
- Don’t constantly monitor your cellphone.
If your company does not currently offer telework, here is an emergency toolkit to help quickly implement a telework program at your worksite. Please keep in mind that this toolkit is for a short-term program to address the current situation. Please contact us to set up an appointment for a FREE consultation with our telework team so that we can make sure your telework program is meeting your company’s long term goals.
Also, if your company offers a compressed work week such as a 4/10, consider not coming into the office early in the week.